Are ready to kick start YOUR career in SALES?
If the answer is YES! Then look no further!!
Easee, the company behind ‘the world’s smartest Electric Vehicles (EV) charging robot’, is recruiting for an Entry-Level Sales Admin to join our organisation based in either our London or Glasgow office. This is a fantastic opportunity if YOU are looking for a People First environment, where you can thrive and become the best versions of yourself whilst building your Sales Career!
If this sounds like YOU, what are you waiting for?
What is a Sales Admin in Easee?
The Sales Admin formally a member of the Sales domain in a region. The role is a support function to, New Business development, Key Accounts and Operations. The role reports to one person acting as both the Trade/Caretaker.
To provide day to day admin support across Sales and Operation this involves.
- Managing email inboxes
- Order processing
- Regularly updating inhouse systems with important information relating to customers.
- Supporting with various projects as an when required.
- Order Processing. This includes working with the logistics and finance team to monitor supply chain, customer order flow, returns and support with debits/credits.
- Support Sales team to make sure all systems such as, Visma, Asana and Sales Force are all updated regularly with any pricing discounts, customer information and new customers etc.
- Monitor several different email inboxes, making sure the relevant team/person is being informed of the incoming contact.
- Send out bulk emails for promotions
- Booking out samples/displays for customers.
- Provide admin support to Sales team on various projects.
- Support with the phone-lines as and when required
The Ideal Easeetonian Sales Admin
- Fun, vibrant and energetic
- A team player
- A people’s person (We are People First)
- Thrives on autonomy(we believe in taking extreme ownership)
- Enjoys fast paced environments
- Wants to make a real difference to the world
- Ability to articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for sales
- Fast learner who is self-motivated, proactive, flexible and, curious
- A can-do, agile attitude necessary to thrive in a start-up environment
- Want to become the best version of yourself!
- No previous experience needed!
Easee’s vision is to shape the power grid and corporate culture of the future. By 2021, we want to sell 500,000 electric car charging robots. To date we have sold more than 130 000 chargers and integrated with more than 50 partners. Our long-term goal is 5 million units sold by 2025. We want Easee to be the ‘David’ and take on the ‘Goliath’ that is the energy sector. The journey there will be about digitisation of old energy infrastructure and it’s sure to be an amazing roller coaster. We’d love to share the experience with you!
Working at Easee
Is a blast. With us, it’s ‘People First’. All employees work actively to become the best version of themselves. We believe this is a recipe for creating a dream workplace with inspired employees who have an inner glow and are looking forward to getting to work. Not because they have to, but because they genuinely want to and because they realize that they are part of something bigger than themselves.
Our company culture is centred around the values of trust, openness, honesty, love, vulnerability and respect. Only by hiring people that genuinely care about lifting those around them, as well as improving themselves, can we make the impossible possible. We have strong visions and ambitions, but we are in no hurry and we do not take shortcuts. We hate to deliver something sub-standard and to compromise on customer experience and quality. It is the journey that is the goal, not the end result.
We will respond to your application within one week, if you have not received an outcome within two weeks, please assume your application has not been successful. The process is simple: send us your CV (Elon Musk got his onto one page, maybe you could too?) and answer two questions, then if we think you have the right profile we’ll start talking to each other. First you speak with Kady (HR). If she is enthusiastic, you will talk to Anthony or Ben (Sales hiring team) and Connor (UK Key Account Partner and Caretaker). And before you know it, you’ll be part of our cool company. Easee!
Please do not apply if
You want to join a streamlined business operation where you will be given predefined tasks, responsibilities and training. At Easee, roles and seniority are of secondary importance; we are all empowered and expected to get our hands dirty to contribute any way we can in the company’s success; this means getting involved daily in tasks that are beyond our role description, often outside of our comfort zone. And, although we promise you will find endless support and coaching in your efforts, your personal development also has to be initiated by you.