Easee is growing at a tremendous rate. Going forwards, to achieve our ambition of shaping the future of electricity. We are looking to strengthen our Graphic and Motion Design team with a Design Coordinator who will take ownership and act as the main point of the coordination and communication between the Design team, other departments, and external stakeholders, funneling the communication and projects as much as possible.
We are seeking the right person with the right motivation and competencies, in that order. We believe the right person has the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. You are organized, enjoy coordinating, are structured, detailed, and have strong skills in management and communication.
What we offer you
- Opportunity to grow within the organization and steer towards being an integral part of management in Design.
- Freedom to experiment with different strategies and approaches to project coordination within the Design team.
- The opportunity to work with a bunch of talented people that love and care about Design and want to become one of the best brands in the world.
- As the company grows, you will too. Rapid growth means new challenges, new responsibilities, new roles, and new team set-ups, so we are confident in promising growth opportunities in Easee.
- Engaging tasks and work-life balance. At Easee, we believe everyone is happier, more innovative, productive, and kinder if they also have room for meaningful arenas outside of work.
- A loving workspace where everyone is appreciated and heard. Easee puts people first.
As our Design Coordinator, you will:
- Be the gatekeeper of the incoming requests and be the filter between the Design team and the rest of the organization to allow the artists to be more creative and less bogged down in administrative work.
- Plan and hold weekly meetings with the Graphics and Motion teams to follow up on current projects and tasks and discuss upcoming projects.
- Ensure all parts of an assigned project are processed, organized, and progressing according to predetermined workflows, timelines, and deliverable dates.
- Monitor the project’s progress closely and make sure to maintain speedy progress in the matter to deliver the best possible result efficiently.
- Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets.
- Organize reports, invoices, contracts, SOW’s and other documentation for easy access.
- Take notes from key meetings, ensuring all the attendees are aligned and informed of the respective action points.
- Based on project work plans, report project outcomes and risks to the appropriate management channels, escalating issues as necessary.
- Communicate where to find brand templates and assets produced by the Graphic and Motion Design teams.
To succeed in this role, we believe you:
- Have a Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in a technical field.
- Have 3+ years of relevant experience with project management and coordination.
- Have a background working with a design team is a big plus.
- Have strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Have hands-on experience managing teams and coordinating large projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- You are extraverted and optimistic and like to listen to colleagues’ points of view and find solutions to any problems you may face.
- Know Asana or other task management software
- You are structured, goal-oriented, and have a clear way of communicating.
If you don’t have all the desired skills, please don’t let that stop you. We would love to hear from you if you feel like you have the passion and drive to take on something new.
Why work in Easee?
Easee is a company with a clear vision; to shape the future of electricity through developing a smart and user-friendly eco-system for energy distribution. The first step is the Charging Robot, which has already made Easee one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. In addition to shaping the future of electricity, we also want to shape the future of business culture. Showcasing that with people first – success will follow. Our values Love, Openness, Vulnerability, Honesty, Humbleness, Trust, and Respect are more than just decals on our office walls – it’s who we are and who we work on to remain.
The workplace is in Sandnes. We are located in a brand new Easee building at Forus.