Easee, the company behind ‘the world’s smartest Electric Vehicles (EV) charging robot’, is recruiting for a Head of Key Accounts to join our organisation based in our London office. This fantastic hands-on role is ideal for an innovative, sharp thinking and driven individual accustomed to rolling their sleeves up and make great things happen.
The Head of Key Accounts is a responsible leader with both an analytical and strategic mind and knowledge of the business; but more than anything the Head of Key Accounts, is a people-oriented person as we are People First in Easee.
What is a Head of Key Accounts in Easee?
The Head of Key Accounts collaborates with other departments within the UK team and with peers across Europe to create and support international growth. As Head of Key Accounts, you will part of the senior leadership team within Easee UK together with other department leaders and the Country Director. This team will create the strategy for the country based on commercial, operational and people excellence. Together, this team will work towards the goals and missions we have set within Easee and Easee UK.
- To ensure a healthy balance between profit-orientated goals and ‘People First’.
- The well-being and performance of the Key Accounts team in the UK; coach and support employees in the team to be the best versions of themselves
- To lead the key account segments: Wholesalers, Installers and Retail
- Develop strategy for these segments in line with the global Key Accounts strategy
- To develop and deliver strategy for Key Accounts department
- Design and execute operational plan and KPI’s.
- Focus on creating growth and visibility opportunities for Easee UK.
- Identifying and engaging new business opportunities with new and existing accounts.
- Collaborate with other departments locally and globally to achieve maximum result
What are you going to do?
- Set overall Key Accounts strategy
- Establishing sales targets (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual)
- Review and develop operational processes to drive performance and maximise growth
- Take care of the key accounts team and help them reach their full potential
- Manage daily sales operations and reporting and monitor performance
- Work across Easee (UK and Global) to identify, develop accurate and consistent winning bid responses
- Oversee and develop standard pricing and bespoke pricing requests
- Monitor industry for latest trend and developments
- Assist with product planning across segments
- Drive new business from existing and new clients leading tactics as promotions and offers
Who is best suited to this role?
- Unbridled enthusiasm and energy to do this role
- You have lots of experience in commercial sales and account management, preferably in a lead role
- A commercial mindset and a strong personality in combination with an eye for people
- You are a people person, who thrives on seeing people reach their fullest potential
- You have worked in the EV, energy, greentech or electrical wholesaler sector before and already have extensive knowledge in this area
- Experience in Wholesale and/or Installer segments AND in Retail.
- You know how to build up and maintain a sales network
- Affinity with our values and missions
- Seriously good communication and social skills
Easee’s vision is to shape the power grid and corporate culture of the future. By 2021, we want to sell 500,000 electric car charging robots. To date we have sold more than 130 000 chargers and integrated with more than 50 partners. Our long-term goal is 5 million units sold by 2025. We want Easee to be the ‘David’ and take on the ‘Goliath’ that is the energy sector. The journey there will be about digitisation of old energy infrastructure and it’s sure to be an amazing roller coaster. We’d love to share the experience with you!
Working at Easee
Is a blast. With us, it’s ‘People First’. All employees work actively to become the best version of themselves. We believe this is a recipe for creating a dream workplace with inspired employees who have an inner glow and are looking forward to getting to work. Not because they have to, but because they genuinely want to and because they realize that they are part of something bigger than themselves.
Our company culture is centred around the values of trust, openness, honesty, love, vulnerability and respect. Only by hiring people that genuinely care about lifting those around them, as well as improving themselves, can we make the impossible possible. We have strong visions and ambitions, but we are in no hurry and we do not take shortcuts. We hate to deliver something sub-standard and to compromise on customer experience and quality. It is the journey that is the goal, not the end result.
We will respond to your application within one workday and review your application as soon as possible. The process is simple: send us your CV (Elon Musk got his onto one page, maybe you could too?) and answer two questions, then if we think you have the right profile we’ll start talking to each other. First you speak with Kady(HR). If she is enthusiastic, you will talk to Effie (sales) and after that you will meet our Country Director, Csilla and Head of People, Bart. And before you know it, you’ll be part of our cool company. Easee!
Please do not apply if
You want to join a streamlined business operation where you will be given predefined tasks, responsibilities and training. At Easee, roles and seniority are of secondary importance; we are all empowered and expected to get our hands dirty to contribute any way we can in the company’s success; this means getting involved daily in tasks that are beyond our role description, often outside of our comfort zone. And, although we promise you will find endless support and coaching in your efforts, your personal development also has to be initiated by you.