Easee is growing at a tremendous rate. Going forwards, to achieve our ambition of shaping the future of electricity, innovation will be key. As we innovate, it is vital that we sufficiently protect our new creations through patent prosecution and filing and maintaining design and trademark registrations. Consequently, our IP team is growing and is looking for a passionate Patent Adviser who has a keen interest and curiosity in technology and law and has a strong desire to venture into the field of intellectual property.
We are looking for the right person with the right motivation and competencies, in that order. We believe the right person has the ability to understand both technology and law, has strong communication skills, and has the ability to reason and argue. You are precise, detailed, and eager to learn more about intellectual property and patents.
What we offer you!
- The opportunity to hone your skills in intellectual property and patents.
- As the company grows, you will too. Rapid growth means new challenges, new responsibilities, new roles, and new team set-ups, so we are confident when promising growth opportunities in Easee.
- Work for a company that puts people first and wants to revolutionize not just the charging experience – but also the business culture and workplace.
- In addition to exciting tasks, you can, of course, also expect a competitive salary and benefits package, including the opportunity to buy stocks in Easee.
What are you going to do?
- Advise members of the organization in patent matters.
- Identify inventions and aid in decisions regarding patentability.
- Co-operate with external patent attorneys to draft, file, and prosecute patent applications.
- Provide input on patent strategy.
- Perform prior arts and freedom to operate analysis.
Your background may include some of this
- Master of science and/or relevant technical background (electronics, electricity, cybernetics, possibly other technically relevant experience).
- Fluent in Norwegian and English languages (oral and written).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in patent prosecution.
If you don’t have all the desired skills, please don’t let that stop you. We would love to hear from you if you feel like you have the passion and drive to take on something new.
Why work in Easee?
Easee is a company with a clear vision; to shape the future of electricity through developing a smart and user-friendly eco-system for energy distribution. The first step is the Charging Robot, which has already made Easee one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. In addition to shaping the future of electricity, we also want to shape the future of business culture. Showcasing that with people first – success will follow. Our values Love, Openness, Vulnerability, Honesty, Humbleness, Trust, and Respect are more than just decals on our office walls – it’s who we are and who we work on to remain.
The workplace is in Sandnes or Oslo. In Sandnes, we are located in a brand new Easee building in Forus. In Oslo, we are located in Rebel U2 in the city center.