Are you someone who enjoys mapping new processes and establishing routines, while building relationships across a business? If so, we might just have the perfect role for you. We are looking for someone to take ownership of mapping the processes we have in place and maintaining the relationship between Easee and our sub-suppliers.
Easee is growing quickly, and as we scale, we are investing in our teams. In this role you will be trusted with the responsibility of both qualifying new sub-suppliers and making sure the quality of the production stays as outstanding as it is now. This role will be located at our Sandnes office, but some travel to visit sub-suppliers and colleagues in the Tønsberg office will be expected.
Sounds exciting? Here’s what we can offer:
- The opportunity to build management systems the way you believe it should be done
- The freedom of shaping your own day and finding the way of working that best suit your own needs
- Work for a company who put people first and wants to revolutionize not just the charging experience – but also the business culture and workplace
Roles and responsibilities:
- Mapping processes and introducing new ones where needed
- Responsibility for sub-suppliers of plastic, mechanical and accessories
- Qualifying new sub-suppliers
- Establish routines in co-operation with process owners
- Non-conformance handling and quality assurance
Who are we looking for?
- Experience with Quality Management Systems and ISO 9001/-14001 certification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from relevant industry (mechanical, electronic etc.)
- Spoken and written Norwegian and English language skills
- Culture and collaboration are values that are close to your heart, and as a person you are curious, independent and like building relationships
Easee’s vision is to shape the future of electricity and business culture. We will shape the future of electricity by developing a smart and user-friendly ecosystem for energy distribution and at the same time create a business culture that is inspirational and sustainable. We want to revolutionize the way we do business by putting people first and by proving that respect, love, honesty, and trust are more than decals on our office walls – it’s who we are and who we work everyday to remain. Our ambitions further lie in becoming one of the largest companies in green technology in Europe within 2026, and one of the largest in the world within 2031. We design, develop and produce our products in Scandinavia and export them to 17 countries – with many more to come.