Are you the person your friends go to for advice before submitting their tax report, even though you are not an accountant? And does the saying “the devil is in the detail” resonate with how you like things done? If so, we have an opportunity to join the finance team in Easee and lead the way in how we make carefully considered financial decisions.
As our new Financial Controller, you will take ownership of our relationship with the accounting firm and ensure that they receive relevant information to keep our accounts accurate and up to date. While you will be working directly with numbers, you will also be deep diving and getting an organizational understanding of how the different numbers are connected to different areas of the business. So if you love people, numbers, details, and improvement through collaboration with other people, this is the position for you!
Sounds fun? Here’s what’s in it for you
- Be a part of setting the standard for how we do finances in a fast-growing company
- Work across different internal departments and international offices to get a complete overview of the business
- Work for a company who put people first and wants to revolutionize not just the charging experience – but also the business culture and workplace
Roles and responsibilities
- Point of contact for our accounting firm and responsible of ensuring that the accounting firm receives relevant information to keep our accounts accurate and up to date
- Ensure timely and accurate reimbursements of payroll and vendor invoices
- Finance team point of contact for payroll queries
- Monthly review of management accounts together with Accounting and Tax Manager and finance at HQ
- Support external audit in collaboration with Accounting and Tax Manager
- Support follow up on overdue Accounts Receivables
- Ensure up to date and accurate project accounting
What are we looking for?
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a relevant area of financial expertise
- You are detail oriented and pay extreme attention to the quality and accuracy of the small print
- You like presenting and can adapt the presentation and technical level depending on who the recipient is
- You are also capable of working independently, taking ownership and challenging the established truths
Easee’s vision is to shape the future of electricity and business culture. We will shape the future of electricity by developing a smart and user-friendly ecosystem for energy distribution and at the same time create a business culture that is inspirational and sustainable. We want to revolutionize the way we do business by putting people first and by proving that respect, love, honesty, and trust are more than decals on our office walls – it’s who we are and who we work everyday to remain. Our ambitions further lie in becoming one of the largest companies in green technology in Europe within 2026, and one of the largest in the world within 2031. We design, develop and produce our products in Scandinavia and export them to 17 countries – with many more to come.