Design is about creating value for other people by understanding their needs, desires, and, more importantly – their dreams! – Steffen Mølgaard.
Hey, you! Yes, you. If you feel identified with this quote, you might be the person Steffen and Remi are looking for to join the UX Design team. Here at Easee, we are working on exciting products that will shape the future of electricity in the world. The design team is looking for passionate UX Designers who know their UX toolbox, are curious, emphatic, creative, articulate, human-centered, are able to think holistically, are open, humble, and want to meet exciting challenges head-on every day.
Let’s add some context to this role.
As our new UX designer, your main focus will be mapping out needs and creating great user experiences through intuitive and logical user interfaces across our digital platforms. You will work in product and service-focused teams and closely with product managers, developers, and UI designers, backed by a larger UX team. Besides, you will help us get the most out of our customer research and incorporate the results to keep transforming our products into user-friendly platforms.
What you get to do every day:
- Understand who Easee’s partners and users are.
- Use relevant research methods to uncover the challenges and problems they face when using Easee’s products or services.
- Organize research results and communicate them to the rest of the team in a relevant and engaging way, which provides good insight.
- Ensure that your research provides high value in the form of action-oriented and meaningful data-driven insights that represent the users’ voices.
- Use your research to conceptualize possible solutions and improvements using wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, screen flows, and other tools from the designer’s toolbox.
- You will assist with content development in relation to the things you work with, including text, data, components, etc.
- Frequent interaction with the user through user testing, user observation, and interviews. We believe that these tools are essential to ensure quality in our product development and implementation process.
- You will collaborate across development, design, and product teams to evaluate current and upcoming user research needs that can help improve Easee’s products and business areas.
- You will assist in developing Easee’s data and insight platform so that the knowledge and understanding of our users and products reach all departments in Easee that need it.
Who we think you are:
- You understand that great products and services start with understanding the users
- You are a curious, empathic, creative, articulate, human-centered, open, and humble person. If you do not check all the boxes, there will be room for working on them.
- Good knowledge of design processes through previous years’ experience in UX
- Experience with service design
- Education in interaction design, industrial design, graphic design, or similar
- Experience with Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud
If you don’t have all the desired skills, please don’t let that stop you. We would love to hear from you if you feel like you have the passion and drive to take on something new.
What we offer you!
- As the company grows, you will too. Rapid growth means new challenges, new responsibilities, new roles, and new team set-ups, so we are confident when promising growth opportunities in Easee.
- An important part of a growing team of designers and design leaders that have your back in a “People first”, design mature company.
- Engaging tasks and work-life balance. At Easee, we believe everyone is happier, more innovative, productive, and kinder if they also have room for meaningful arenas outside of work.
- An influential role in one of Norway’s fastest scaling profitable start-ups with big plans for the journey onward!
- A company culture characterized by love, compassion, and honesty.
Why work in Easee?
Easee is a company with a clear vision; to shape the future of electricity through developing a smart and user-friendly eco-system for energy distribution. The first step is the Charging Robot, which has already made Easee one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. In addition to shaping the future of electricity, we also want to shape the future of business culture. Showcasing that with people first – success will follow. Our values Love, Openness, Vulnerability, Honesty, Humbleness, Trust, and Respect are more than just decals on our office walls – it’s who we are and who we work on to remain.
What colleagues say about Easee
«You will be excited to go to work on Mondays! »
Ewelina M Söderlund, UX Researcher
«I love that the focus in Easee is on the whole person and that a happy life is about balance.»
Martin Langeland, Chief of Culture and Marketing
«I love the level of trust I have gained in Easee»
Tina Rødland, Product Manager
The workplace is in Sandnes. We are located in a brand new Easee building at Forus.