Easee is growing and as we continue to scale, we also work towards establishing a strong security foundation. We are now looking for the right person to help us continue to build awareness of security within the company, but also to make sure we have the right procedures in place.
Our ambitions are high both on a company and department level, and the person we are looking for will play an integral part in developing the security organization in Easee both in Norway and in our international offices.
Sounds exciting? Here’s what we can offer:
- The opportunity to help develop the security process for a high-growth company
- An opportunity to work across departments and to be a go-to person for security internationally
- The freedom of shaping your own day and finding the way of working that best suit your own needs
- A company where our values are of most importance, and where people come first – always
Roles and responsibilities:
- Run internal awareness campaigns, with a focus on security in line with Easee’s values
- Establishing policies and procedures that are in line with organizational needs and values (OT and IT)
- Support and follow up security configurations on Easee services and in the cloud (AWS)
- Support with risk assessments on new and existing services
- Follow up on any security needs for the different departments
Who are we looking for?
- 3-5 years’ experience in IT security
- Experience with cloud security, preferably AWS
- Courses or education within IT-security and/or experience with IT-security
- Coding (any language) experience is an advantage
- Someone who can balance the need for security measures and maintaining Easee values, as well as implement security as a natural part of the culture
- As a person you are creative, open and you can communicate security content in a clear but warm manner
Are you considering applying?
Easee’s vision is to shape the future of electricity and business culture. We will shape the future of electricity by developing a smart and user-friendly ecosystem for energy distribution and at the same time create a business culture that is inspirational and sustainable. We want to revolutionize the way we do business by putting people first and by proving that respect, love, honesty, and trust are more than decals on our office walls – it’s who we are and who we work everyday to remain. Our ambitions further lie in becoming one of the largest companies in green technology in Europe within 2026, and one of the largest in the world within 2031. We design, develop and produce our products in Scandinavia and export them to 17 countries – with many more to come.