Easee is a company with a clear vision; to shape the future of electricity through developing a smart and user-friendly eco-system for energy distribution. The first step is the Charging Robot, which has already made Easee one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. In addition to shaping the future of electricity, we also want to shape the future of business culture. Showcasing that with people first – success will follow. Our values Love, Openness, Vulnerability, Honesty, Humbleness, Trust, and Respect are more than just decals on our office walls – it’s who we are and who we work on to remain.
About the role
Our design team is looking for a passionate Marketing Graphic Designer who will have the mission to ensure that all marketing assets published are cohesive and have a high aesthetic level, in line with our Easee DNA (Brand guide). The ideal candidate is highly motivated, curious, good at communication, and eager to learn, yet, at the same time an out-of-the-box thinker.
What our ideal Marketing graphic designer will do:
- You will work closely with and connect the Design and Marketing departments.
- You will be part of creative processes from concept to deliverables.
- You will be able to deliver whole campaigns and marketing materials in various formats, from digital ads to exhibition stands.
- You will manage internal and external stakeholders.
- You will continue to test and learn from each marketing campaign, seeking to become a better version of yourself.
What the Marketing graphic designer´s responsibilities will be:
- To support the marketing department
- To create and develop marketing materials both in digital and printed formats, such as ads, billboards, SoMe posts, brochures, flyers, rollups, etc.
- To design templates for internal and external use, helping to feed and maintain our online database and digital asset manager.
Who we think you are:
- Educated with at least a bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or a related field
- You have 3+ years of experience working with branding and marketing projects
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.)
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience with Figma
- Good image editing skills, with a great eye for photography
- Video editing skills
If you don’t have all the desired skills, please don’t let that stop you. We would love to hear from you if you feel like you have the passion and drive to take on something new.
What we offer you!
- As the company grows, you will too. Rapid growth means new challenges, new responsibilities, new roles, and new team set-ups, so we are confident when promising growth opportunities in Easee.
- Engaging tasks and work-life balance. At Easee, we believe everyone is happier, more innovative, productive, and kinder, if they also have room for meaningful arenas outside of work.
- An influential role in one of Norway’s fastest scaling profitable start-ups with big plans for the journey onward!
- A company culture characterized by love, compassion, and honesty.
What colleagues say about Easee
«I love that the focus in Easee is on the whole person, and that a happy life is about balance»
Martin Langeland, Chief of Culture and Marketing
«I love the trust I have gained in Easee, and the culture here just has to be experienced!»
Tina Rødland, Product Manager
The workplace is in Sandnes, we are located in a brand new Easee building at Forus.