Easee, the company behind ‘the world’s smartest Electric Vehicles (EV) charging robot’, is recruiting for a Partner Success Specialist to join our organisation based in our Glasgow or London office. This fantastic hands-on role is ideal for an innovative, sharp thinking and driven individual accustomed to rolling their sleeves up and make great things happen.
What is in it for you?
- A full-time contract
- Competitive Salary
- The possibility to buy shares
- The chance to grow and be the best version of yourself every day
- Work for and help build the fastest growing start-up in Norwegian history
- Be part of the best business culture ever (people first)
What are you going to do?
- Ensure that end customers and installers who contact Customer Excellence, by phone and email, get the best support experience they could have.
- Handle installation technical inquiries and perform technical support for our customers via our CRM system or via telephone.
- Reporting and registration of cases in CRM
- Documentation, reporting and design of internal guidelines
- Customer Feedback analysis and reporting
- Actively influence and provide input on priorities in the roadmap in relation to known errors in the field or other improvement proposals
- Ensure that installers have an efficient process when installing our products, and reduce friction when configuring Easee products. Follow up our installers and strive to be satisfied
- Contribute to culture building and competence sharing in the Customer Excellence team. Assist other colleagues, and participate in training new ones. Both in products, work processes and technical information
What we think is a good match We look first and foremost for the person, the driving force and the competence. In that order. In addition, we have faith in you as It’s especially important for the role that you have very good communication skills, and practice our values in both oral and written communication. You are motivated by the opportunity to influence our “external face”, and are attracted by becoming part of a dynamic and vibrant organisation with a continuous focus on improvement – both professionally and personally.
- Service-minded – you get a kick out of seeing that your own efforts lead to others having an easier everyday life
- A good listener – you always put yourself in others ‘shoes, and quickly manage to create a great understanding of others’ situation
- Self-motivated and curious – you love to solve challenges, and do not give up until you have found the reasons for them
Your background may include
- Experience in customer services,
- Experience as an electrician, or within the electronics industry
- Qualification in HNC electrical engineering or above
- Background in installation of EV chargers
- Experience within the EV industry is also a bonus
- If you speak more languages than English, this is also a great advantage
- Do not check all the boxes? We are still happy to accept your application! Describe in the application how you envisage that you and your skills can influence Easee and our Customer Excellence team.
Easee’s vision is to shape the power grid and corporate culture of the future. By 2021, we want to sell 500,000 electric car charging robots. To date we have sold more than 130 000 chargers and integrated with more than 50 partners. Our long-term goal is 5 million units sold by 2025. We want Easee to be the ‘David’ and take on the ‘Goliath’ that is the energy sector. The journey there will be about digitisation of old energy infrastructure and it’s sure to be an amazing roller coaster. We’d love to share the experience with you!
Working at Easee
Is a blast. With us, it’s ‘People First’. All employees work actively to become the best version of themselves. We believe this is a recipe for creating a dream workplace with inspired employees who have an inner glow and are looking forward to getting to work. Not because they have to, but because they genuinely want to and because they realize that they are part of something bigger than themselves.
Our company culture is centred around the values of trust, openness, honesty, love, vulnerability and respect. Only by hiring people that genuinely care about lifting those around them, as well as improving themselves, can we make the impossible possible. We have strong visions and ambitions, but we are in no hurry and we do not take shortcuts. We hate to deliver something sub-standard and to compromise on customer experience and quality. It is the journey that is the goal, not the end result.
We will respond to your application within one workday and review your application as soon as possible. The process is simple: send us your CV (Elon Musk got his onto one page, maybe you could too?) and answer two questions, then if we think you have the right profile we’ll start talking to each other. First you speak with Kady (HR). If she is enthusiastic, you will talk to hiring team and Ross (International Customer Excellence Manager and caretaker for this role) And before you know it, you’ll be part of our cool company. Easee!
Please do not apply if
You want to join a streamlined business operation where you will be given predefined tasks, responsibilities and training. At Easee, roles and seniority are of secondary importance; we are all empowered and expected to get our hands dirty to contribute any way we can in the company’s success; this means getting involved daily in tasks that are beyond our role description, often outside of our comfort zone. And, although we promise you will find endless support and coaching in your efforts, your personal development also has to be initiated by you.