Are you more of a “farmer” than the traditional “hunter” when it comes to sales? We’re searching for our next Key Account Manager that will help us build and maintain relationships with our close Partners.
At this stage we at Easee have a solid and strong position in the market, and it’s a position we will work to further improve on both a national and international level. We have built a strong and close knit sales team that mainly focuses on building great relations – internally and externally. We know that we wouldn’t be where we are today without our amazing partners and maintaining, strengthening and developing these collaborations is a job we take seriously. People first – always!
What will you be doing?
- Commercial responsibility for the Partners in your portfolio
- Continuously anchor the relationship with our Partners by building bridges between Easee and the Partners departments
- Develop strategic plans and build long-lasting relations with our Partners
- Arrange status meetings to go through sales pipeline, market developments and activities etc.
Sound exciting? Here’s what we can offer:
- A work environment built on the belief that people come first. The KAM team is a team with good internal relations where you will be empowered to find the best way of living your life – both in and out of work
- The ownership of your own portfolio of Partners
- Freedom to develop new strategies together with Partners
- Additional new Partners as Easee grows – domestically and internationally. Easee is a fast-growing company, and the KAM team plays an important part whenever we welcome new partnerships
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of five years experience with Account Management
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, written and spoken
- Technical interest and system knowledge above average, with additional knowledge of CRM systems (we currently use Salesforce)
- Someone who can provide stability to a team and keep calm in stressful situations
Are you considering applying?
Easee’s vision is to shape the future of electricity and business culture. We will shape the future of electricity by developing a smart and user-friendly ecosystem for energy distribution and at the same time create a business culture that is inspirational and sustainable. We want to revolutionize the way we do business by putting people first and by proving that respect, love, honesty, and trust are more than decals on our office walls – it’s who we are and who we work everyday to remain. Our ambitions further lie in becoming one of the largest companies in green technology in Europe within 2026, and one of the largest in the world within 2031. We design, develop and produce our products in Scandinavia and export them to 17 countries – with many more to come.