Are you someone who loves finding creative solutions and being the first one to try something new, while also collaborating across borders? We’re looking for our new Marketing Manager who will take ownership of managing and strengthening the Easee brand in the Nordic region.
As a Marketing Manager you will lead and take initiative for regional marketing projects across the Nordic countries, and you will have close relationships with external partners and our internal marketing/culture and product teams. It’s a completely new role and the successful person will get to develop the path for the role and team, joining us on the exciting journey of entering new countries in the Nordic region!
Sounds exciting? Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Play a key part in shaping this role (and team) in new Nordic markets and take full ownership of your day-to-day responsibilities
- Collaborate across borders with a passionate team of people who all want to make the world a better place
- Work for a company who put people first and wants to revolutionize not just the charging experience – but also the business culture and workplace
Roles and responsibilities:
- Managing and strengthening Easee’s brand in the Nordic region
- Responsible for creating local marketing strategy, marketing plan and implementation of activities in line with global strategy.
- Implement, track and report achievement of short- and long-term goals
- Strengthen cooperation and create synergy between the Nordic and global team
- Product launches in the Nordic region as well as support launches in other markets
Who are we looking for?
- Fluency in a Nordic language and English is required, any other languages a great advantage
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in operational marketing and branding in both B2B and B2C
- You have experience in campaign and agency management
- You are creative by nature and shape the strategy for both marketing data and the human side
- Culture and collaboration are values that are close to your heart, and as a person you are passionate, loving and solution orientated
Are you considering applying?
Easee’s vision is to shape the future of electricity and business culture. We will shape the future of electricity by developing a smart and user-friendly ecosystem for energy distribution and at the same time create a business culture that is inspirational and sustainable. We want to revolutionize the way we do business by putting people first and by proving that respect, love, honesty, and trust are more than decals on our office walls – it’s who we are and who we work everyday to remain. Our ambitions further lie in becoming one of the largest companies in green technology in Europe within 2026, and one of the largest in the world within 2031. We design, develop and produce our products in Scandinavia and export them to 17 countries – with many more to come.
This role will be situated in our Sandnes or Oslo office, but we will also consider applications from those based elsewhere as long as you’re open to travel.