Shape the future of Electricity, by developing innovative and scalable cloud infrastructure at Easee.
Our vision is to shape the future of electricity and business culture. Our goal for 2021 was to sell 500 000 units, and our long-term goal is 5 million sold units by 2025. We expect to gain large market shares in Europe and in the rest of the world. Easee is going to be recognized as the world leader in charging and power management technology. It is going to be a remarkable journey which we want you to be a part of!
Developing cloud solutions at the scale as we do at Easee, demands highly complex solutions. It also demands the highest degree of security, scalability, and stability from our AWS infrastructure. As our Cloud Engineer, you will work in a team of skilled Cloud Engineers and be responsible for keeping our AWS infrastructure stable, while following best practices so our Cloud teams can deliver cloud software at the needed speed. You will be one of our go-to persons for everything AWS and be a vital part of developing a strong internal AWS work environment.
We offer you:
- An influential role in one of Norway’s fastest scaling profitable start-ups with big plans for the journey onward!
- Emerge yourself in a company culture characterized by love, compassion, and honesty.
- Contribute to solving difficult technical problems using modern technology, in a complex and unique service offering
- Experience balancing engaging tasks and work-life balance. At Easee, we believe everyone is happier, more innovative, productive, and kinder if they also have room for meaningful arenas outside of work.
- As the company grows, you will too. Rapid growth means new challenges, new responsibilities, new roles, and new team set-ups, so we are confident to promise growth opportunities in Easee.
- In addition to this, we of course also offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
At Easee you will be responsible for:
- Overarching responsibility for shared services in AWS, making sure they are set up in a safe, stable, and scalable fashion, together with the rest of the team.
- Counseling and review of network architecture on cloud infrastructure projects.
- Advising and assisting product teams on cloud infrastructure (networking), tools and security.
- Implementing safe architecture to minimize “attack-surface”. Continuous observation and improvement of architecture to maintain security
- Disaster recovery for common infrastructure, developing guidelines, and making reviews on disaster recovery for project teams.
To succeed in this role, we believe you need
- Experience with cloud solutions, preferably AWS
- Experience with networking, operation and/or security
- Relevant experience preferably at least 3-5 years
It’s also nice to have
- AWS certification is a big plus
- Experience with an agile way of working
- Bachelor or Master’s education within a relevant IT field, or other relevant experiences within the field
The role reports to the Engineering Manager for the Platform team.
Not ticking off all the boxes? We are happy to accept your application still and would love to hear in your cover letter how you picture yourself and your skills can impact Easee.
We happily accept applications in both English and Norwegian!