More and more people are buying electric vehicles and that is why Easee is growing like crazy. But our ambition is to grow even harder! We’re currently established in Norway, United Kingdom, Germany and the Benelux and we are about to enter more markets in Europe and across the globe.
That is why we’re currently setting up a ‘new market squad’; a team which will be dedicated responsible for establishing Easee in new countries. And for this squad we’re looking for a People Manager who will be responsible for all People related matters in the new to enter countries.
What are you going to do?
- Lead and conduct the recruitment processes in the various new countries. From sourcing to hiring.
- Set up salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages for employees in collaboration with regional employment law experts.
- Ensuring the smooth onboarding of new employees in a new market
- Set up the HR system for the New Market
- Translate and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy and collaborate with the international people team members
- Ensure local legal compliance is upheld in all countries
- Ensure that the payroll process runs smoothly
What do we require?
- Unbridled enthusiasm for this role
- You want to help shape the power grid of the future and are passionate about e-mobility and technology
- You will have 3-5 years of experience working in an HR role in a fast paced company and you have extending recruitment skills
- You are somebody who get’s his/ her hands dirty and likes to get things done, not only think and strategise
- You will have good knowledge of HR systems and data bases
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills and can collaborate well with team members across the international regions
- You have strong administrative skills and are able to prioritise and work on many different projects at once
- You are fluent in English and another European language as French, Italian or Spanish is a plus
- You’re based in the Amsterdam area and don’t mind traveling to other countries if required
What is in it for you?
- A chance to work at the fastest growing Norwegian start-up ever
- A very international opportunity and the chance to build up new entities from the start
- The possibility to buy shares via our employee stock purchase plan
- 25 holidays, holiday allowance and pension plan
- The chance to grow and be the best version of yourself every day
- Be part of the best business culture ever (people first)
- MacBook and iPhone from the company
- Great (international) colleagues & team events
Easee’s vision is to shape the power grid and corporate culture of the future. In 2021, we sold over 250,000 electric car charging robots. Our long-term goal is 5 million units sold by 2025. We want Easee to be the ‘David’ and take on the ‘Goliath’ that is the energy sector. The journey there will be about digitization of old energy infrastructure and it’s sure to be an amazing roller coaster. We’d love to share the experience with you!
Working at Easee
Is a blast. With us, it’s ‘People First’. All employees work actively to become the best version of themselves. We believe this is a recipe for creating a dream workplace with inspired employees who have an inner glow and are looking forward to getting to work. Not because they have to, but because they genuinely want to and because they realize that they are part of something bigger than themselves.
Our company culture is centered around the values of trust, openness, honesty, love, vulnerability, humbleness and respect. Only by hiring people that genuinely care about lifting those around them, as well as improving themselves, can we make the impossible possible. We have strong visions and ambitions, but we are in no hurry and we do not take shortcuts. We hate to deliver something sub-standard and to compromise on customer experience and quality. It is the journey that is the goal, not the end result.
We will try to respond to your application within one workweek. The process is simple: send us your CV (Elon Musk got his into one page, maybe you could too?) and answer the motivational questions, then if we think you have the right profile we’ll start talking to each other. First, you speak with Milou (HR). If she is enthusiastic, you will talk to Bart, our head of people for the UK and Benelux. Still in the running? Then you will have a final interview with our New Markets directors Alicia Talal-Zahr and Stefan Dekker. And before you know it, you’ll be part of our cool company. Easee!
Please do not apply if
You want to join a streamlined business operation where you will be given predefined tasks, responsibilities, and training. At Easee, roles and seniority are of secondary importance; we are all empowered and expected to get our hands dirty to contribute in any way we can to the company’s success; this means getting involved daily in tasks that are beyond our role description, often outside of our comfort zone.