There are so many cool things to do in this role, from learning how Easee technology works, to engaging with potential customers on the outside and showing them how we can solve their challenges with Easee solutions. So are you the hands-on, efficient, multi-tasking powerhouse we are looking for? We hope to speak to you very soon!
What are you going to do?
You will be a part of the global Integration team and you will also be a key member in the Benelux Sales team. On a day to day basis you as integration sales engineer will be responsible for:
- Act as a technical sales representative during sales calls. This means you will talk directly with customers and enable them to understand what Easee has to offer from a technology point of view.
- You will be a point of contact for the sales team to ask technical questions that may have come down the line and you will also support the sales team as they answer bids or tenders to win contracts.
- Engage in business development activities to help Easee find interesting and fruitful partnerships that have technical merit. This will mean thinking outside the box as to who could be a good partner for Easee and reaching out to the related company or person.
- Create and maintain a system to act as a filter in front development teams and customer excellence for all requests regarding integrations.
- Provide assistance and support for partners who have an Easee integration.
- Contribute to product development of Easee products especially on integration products.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance for you to become an expert within the electric vehicle charging industry
- Revolutionise the energy market by working on easy-to-use end-user technology
- The chance to grow and be the best version of yourself every day
- Work for the fastest growing start-up in Norwegian history
- Access to our in-house Easee product lab
- Great colleagues and team events across the globe in UK, NL, DE and NO
- The possibility of owning a share of Easee through our stock purchase plan
What do we require?
- A team player who is a quick learner, motivated and ambitious
- Experience in user stories and engaging with (potential) customers
- You’re an easy communicator and don’t shy away from networking activities
- Experience with relevant industry standard API’s like RESTful, GraphQL or similar
- You have a good understanding of cyber security and data management
- Ability to work a few days a week from our Amsterdam office
- A good understanding of electro-technical systems
- You speak both Dutch and English fluently
What is desirable?
- One year of experience in e-Mobility or relevant industry
- Knowledge of OCPP (OCPI and OpenADR are a plus)
If you don’t have all the requirements or the desirables, please don’t let that stop you. We would love to hear from you if you feel you have the passion and drive to take on something new and learn on the job.
Easee’s vision is to shape the power grid and corporate culture of the future. In 2021, we sold over 250,000 electric car charging robots. Our long-term goal is 5 million units sold by 2025. We want Easee to be the ‘David’ and take on the ‘Goliath’ that is the energy sector. The journey there will be about digitisation of old energy infrastructure and it’s sure to be an amazing roller coaster. We’d love to share the experience with you!
Working at Easee
Is a blast. With us, it’s ‘People First’. This means we always look at what’s best for our people first, before anything else. We think about how we ensure that our people feel their best and have the opportunity to become the best version of themselves. Because we believe this is the recipe for long-term success.
In practice, this means that we take a weekly look at how everyone is doing and in terms of work content, we always look at what makes someone happy and what they can do well. We also take the time to give each other feedback and reflect on highs and lows.