Easee’s vision is to shape the power grid of the future and the corporate culture of the future. During 2021, we have a goal of installing 550,000 charging robots for electric cars. Our long-term goal is 5 million installed units by 2025. We expect to achieve major market positions in Europe and the rest of the world. Easee will be recognized as a world leader in charging and power management technology. This will be an eventful journey, which we will share with others.
We build a robust team, with generous and dedicated colleagues. A team where all employees do their utmost every day to ensure that we live up to our vision:
“We will have the most satisfied customers in the world and all our customers will be happy when they think of Easee. You can trust Easee. Easee always listens. Easee always shows up. Easee always puts the customer (the person) first.”
For us, support is so much more than phone calls and answering emails. Support is emotions, associations, trust and respect. It is to put the customer first, and always do what we can to solve their small and large tangles in everyday life. Always with positivity, love and availability. We are a Customer Excellence team, and now we are looking for more who want to contribute to having the world’s most satisfied customers.
What is in it for you?
- A chance to work at the fastest growing Norwegian start-up ever.
- The possibility to buy shares
- The chance to grow and be the best version of yourself every day
- Be part of the best business culture ever (people first)
- Competitive Salary
- MacBook and Iphone from the company.
- Pleasant (international) colleagues & team events.
What are you going to do?
- Talk to our customers over the phone or via email, resolving their queries.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that our customers feel valued and supported.
- Engage in active listening with customers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing any frustrations, as needed.
- Build lasting relationships with customers and the Easee team.
- Utilise software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately
- Make recommendations for products or services that may better suit the customer’s needs.
- Contribute to culture building and competence sharing in the Customer Excellence team.
- Assist other colleagues, and participate in training new ones. Both in products and, work processes.
Who is best suited to this role?
- We are looking for an amazing person to join the Easee team.
- Excellent interpersonal and active listening skills
- Clear communication skills and a strong command of the English language
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Ability to work well in a team
- Multitasking skills and good organisational abilities
- In-depth knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) principles
- Ability to work calmly under high-stress situations
Easee’s vision is to shape the power grid and corporate culture of the future. By 2021, we want to sell 500,000 electric car charging robots. To date we have sold more than 130 000 chargers and integrated with more than 50 partners. Our long-term goal is 5 million units sold by 2025. We want Easee to be the ‘David’ and take on the ‘Goliath’ that is the energy sector. The journey there will be about digitisation of old energy infrastructure and it’s sure to be an amazing roller coaster. We’d love to share the experience with you!
Working at Easee
Is a blast. With us, it’s ‘People First’. All employees work actively to become the best version of themselves. We believe this is a recipe for creating a dream workplace with inspired employees who have an inner glow and are looking forward to getting to work. Not because they have to, but because they genuinely want to and because they realize that they are part of something bigger than themselves.
Our company culture is centred around the values of trust, openness, honesty, love, vulnerability and respect. Only by hiring people that genuinely care about lifting those around them, as well as improving themselves, can we make the impossible possible. We have strong visions and ambitions, but we are in no hurry and we do not take shortcuts. We hate to deliver something sub-standard and to compromise on customer experience and quality. It is the journey that is the goal, not the end result.
Please do not apply if
You want to join a streamlined business operation where you will be given predefined tasks, responsibilities and training. At Easee, roles and seniority are of secondary importance; we are all empowered and expected to get our hands dirty to contribute any way we can in the company’s success; this means getting involved daily in tasks that are beyond our role description, often outside of our comfort zone. And, although we promise you will find endless support and coaching in your efforts, your personal development also has to be initiated by you.