Easee is growing and as we continue to scale, we are looking to strengthen our Product Marketing team with a person who will take ownership of the marketing side of our product portfolio. In this role you will work cross-department to make sure our product messaging and content stay consistent, and you will have the opportunity to directly influence how we market our products.
As a company, Easee invests heavily in the marketing organization and we currently have close to 30 people working with marketing and communications. This is a reflection of how important we believe marketing and communication is to the business, and we will continue to invest in great people, content and campaigns. We are in no way slowing down, we are growing both our product portfolio and the locations we operate in, so there will be plenty of opportunities ahead! 🚀
Sounds exciting? 🤩 Here’s what we can offer:
- Ownership of our marketing strategies for solutions and products
- An opportunity to work across departments and to be a go-to person across the business
- The freedom of shaping your own workday and space to grow and become the type of Product Marketing Manager you want to be
- A workplace that sees the value in a high-functioning global marketing team and invests heavily in empowering and putting people first.
💡 As our Product Marketing Manager you will:
- Create and own go-to-market strategy for solutions and products
- Develop product messaging and content for all segments and channels used in marketing and sales, including advertising, webinars, editorials, brochures, e-mail campaigns, reports and presentations
- Co-develop customer success stories prior to new product launches to maximize effectiveness upon release
- Support the Marketing department with ad-hoc projects
🔍 Who are we looking for?
- 1-3 years of experience within Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Partner Marketing, or B2B Marketing
- Bachelor´s degree in marketing or Business Administration
- Experience using Salesforce, Marketing Suite in Salesforce and Email Marketing Tools is a bonus
- Experience with creating marketing strategies/marketing plans
- Verbal and written communication skills in English, French or German is an advantage
- Culture and collaboration are values that are close to your heart, and as a person you are a good listener. You love meeting new people, and you proactively take ownership of any problems you become aware of
Are you considering applying? 📝
Feel free to use the summer to write us an excellent application! Were looking forward to reading it when we are back in business from our summer vecation. 🏖
Easee’s vision is to shape the future of electricity and business culture.💙 We will shape the future of electricity by developing a smart and user-friendly ecosystem for energy distribution and at the same time create a business culture that is inspirational and sustainable. We want to revolutionize the way we do business by putting people first and by proving that respect, love, honesty, and trust are more than decals on our office walls – it’s who we are and who we work everyday to remain. Our ambitions further lie in becoming one of the largest companies in green technology in Europe within 2026, and one of the largest in the world within 2031. We design, develop and produce our products in Scandinavia and export them to 17 countries – with many more to come.