Are you an experienced Legal Counsel with an affinity for e-mobility and/or sustainability? Easee is growing fast and we need someone to support us for EU roll-out and further global expansion. If this sounds good, we might be looking for you!
In this strategic legal role, you wil help Easee to thrive by providing a practical enabling framework and appropriate protection expanding in new markets. You will work closely with the business, with significant involvement in management decision making. In this crazy journey Easee is going through at the moment we need to do things by the law, and this exactly where we need you.
What are you going to do?
- Provide accurate and up-to-date advice to the business in the UK for commercial sales, general terms and other legal documents.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts.
- Providing ad-hoc legal advice on a wide range of issues/ enquiries, such as GDPR, consumer law and new legislation which may impact the operations of the business.
- Leading on the company’s advice and strategy on legal matters, to include creation, protection, and syndication.
- Focus on employment law requirements.
- Identify ways to strengthen/develop standard contracts and extend warranties
- Further identify/explore potential risk areas, including regulatory/IP/competition
- Identify and roll out areas of legal/compliance training for business
- Oversee legal aspects of trade association activities
- Lead the business forward with co-ordinated practical and strategic legal support
What do we require?
- An untempered enthusiasm to get started with us
- You share our mission and values
- You have experience as a Legal Counsel in an international environment and the ability to take certain high level legal decisions
- Experience in e-mobility is a big plus
- Travel from time to time as required
- You are able to visit one of our offices at least once a week
What’s in it for you?
- Work for and help build the fastest growing start-up in Norwegian history
- Potential to hire and manage additional members of the legal team in the future
- The possibility to buy shares
- MacBook and Iphone of the company.
- Fun (international) colleagues and team events.
Easee is a Norwegian developer and manufacturer of chargers for electric cars. We are the market leader in Norway and the fastest growing start-up ever from Norwegian soil. Our charging robot is the first product in our range of products to start using the electricity grid smarter and more efficiently.
We have big ambitions! With strong ideals and a lot of love for each other, our two main visions were born: shaping the future of business culture and shaping the future of electricity. We have a beautiful business culture in which we put People First We do not think in boxes, but look at the individual and the personal talents and wishes of our employees.
Working at Easee
Is a blast. With us, it’s “People First”. This means we look at what’s best for our people before anything else. How do we make sure they feel their best and have the opportunity to become the best version of themselves. Because we believe this is the recipe for long-term success.