Are you fed up with all the bad news around you and want to spread a more positive message?
Sounds almost too good to be true, right? But we have big ambitions! Easee is a Norwegian developer and manufacturer of chargers for electric cars. We are the market leader in Norway and the fastest growing start-up ever from Norwegian soil. Our charge point is the first in our range of products to make the electricity grid smarter and more efficient.
With strong ideals and a lot of love for each other, our two main visions were born: shaping the future of business culture and shaping the future of electricity. We have a wonderful corporate culture in which People First is central. We do not think in terms of boxes, but look at the individual and the personal talents and wishes of our employees.
At Easee, we are looking for someone to tell this story. So, if you are passionate about all things marketing and technology. What are you waiting for? Apply!
What is in it for you?
- A chance to work at the fastest growing Norwegian start-up ever.
- The opportunity to progress your career in the booming EV market sector.
- The possibility to buy shares
- The chance to grow and be the best version of yourself every day
- Be part of the best business culture ever (people first)
- Competitive Salary
- MacBook and Iphone from the company.
- Pleasant (international) colleagues & team events.
- Flexible working
What are you going to do?
- Execute & optimise our digital marketing plans, focused on brand awareness and lead generation
- Own, design, execute and manage digital platforms including company website, performance marketing and CRM.
- Support in the execution of marketing campaigns, including implementation of segment specific activity
- Tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations.
- Contribute to the copywriting to develop a hopper of content
- Analyse competitor activity
- Support in the management and optimisation of social media and PR presence.
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
Easee’s vision is to shape the power grid and corporate culture of the future. By 2021, we want to sell 500,000 electric car charging robots. To date we have sold more than 130 000 chargers and integrated with more than 50 partners. Our long-term goal is 5 million units sold by 2025. We want Easee to be the ‘David’ and take on the ‘Goliath’ that is the energy sector. The journey there will be about digitisation of old energy infrastructure and it’s sure to be an amazing roller coaster. We’d love to share the experience with you!
Working at Easee
Is a blast. With us, it’s ‘People First’. All employees work actively to become the best version of themselves. We believe this is a recipe for creating a dream workplace with inspired employees who have an inner glow and are looking forward to getting to work. Not because they have to, but because they genuinely want to and because they realize that they are part of something bigger than themselves.
Our company culture is centred around the values of trust, openness, honesty, love, vulnerability and respect. Only by hiring people that genuinely care about lifting those around them, as well as improving themselves, can we make the impossible possible. We have strong visions and ambitions, but we are in no hurry and we do not take shortcuts. We hate to deliver something sub-standard and to compromise on customer experience and quality. It is the journey that is the goal, not the end result.
We will respond to your application within one workday and review your application as soon as possible. The process is simple: send us your CV (Elon Musk got his onto one page, maybe you could too?) and answer two questions, then if we think you have the right profile we’ll start talking to each other. First you speak with Kady (HR). If she is enthusiastic, you will talk Mhairi and Ana from the Marketing team) and after that you will meet our head of Commercial Chris and our Country Director Effie. And before you know it, you’ll be part of our cool company. Easee!
Please do not apply if
You want to join a streamlined business operation where you will be given predefined tasks, responsibilities and training. At Easee, roles and seniority are of secondary importance; we are all empowered and expected to get our hands dirty to contribute any way we can in the company’s success; this means getting involved daily in tasks that are beyond our role description, often outside of our comfort zone. And, although we promise you will find endless support and coaching in your efforts, your personal development also has to be initiated by you.