Easee, the company behind ‘the world’s smartest Electric Vehicles (EV) charging robot’, is recruiting for a Outbound Executive to join our organisation based in our London office. This fantastic hands-on role is ideal for an innovative, sharp thinking and driven individual accustomed to rolling their sleeves up and make great things happen.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to progress your career in the booming EV market sector with the leading charge point manufacture.
- A culture and environment where you’re measured on success rather than hours worked – With us it is People First
- Getting to work alongside leading experts within the UK electric vehicle and power grid stability market
- Salary negotiable, based on experience.
Who is best suited to this role?
We are looking for an amazing person to join the Easee team. The role is based in our London office with the option of some flexible working. In this role you’ll need to be an enthusiastic and outgoing person who can speak to potential customers at any level.
This role has your name on it if:
- You have experience in a similar role either inside sales, telemarketing or telesales.
- Ownership and responsibility for the role and accounts.
- Initiative and an ability to identify potential opportunities.
- A positive mindset and a determination to succeed is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
The ideal candidate needs to have:
- A drive to succeed and achieve targets.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes.
- Self-motivation with an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What are you going to do?
- Conducting outbound calls to prospective and existing business customers across the UK.
- Identify and qualify potential new customers across a broad range of industries.
- Manage and track all opportunities using the our CRM system
- Ensure customer retention through your relationship building skills.
Easee’s vision is to shape the power grid and corporate culture of the future. By 2021, we want to sell 500,000 electric car charging robots. To date we have sold more than 130 000 chargers and integrated with more than 50 partners. Our long-term goal is 5 million units sold by 2025. We want Easee to be the ‘David’ and take on the ‘Goliath’ that is the energy sector. The journey there will be about digitisation of old energy infrastructure and it’s sure to be an amazing roller coaster. We’d love to share the experience with you!
Working at Easee
Is a blast. With us, it’s ‘People First’. All employees work actively to become the best version of themselves. We believe this is a recipe for creating a dream workplace with inspired employees who have an inner glow and are looking forward to getting to work. Not because they have to, but because they genuinely want to and because they realize that they are part of something bigger than themselves.
Our company culture is centred around the values of trust, openness, honesty, love, vulnerability and respect. Only by hiring people that genuinely care about lifting those around them, as well as improving themselves, can we make the impossible possible. We have strong visions and ambitions, but we are in no hurry and we do not take shortcuts. We hate to deliver something sub-standard and to compromise on customer experience and quality. It is the journey that is the goal, not the end result.
We will respond to your application within one workday and review your application as soon as possible. The process is simple: send us your CV (Elon Musk got his onto one page, maybe you could too?) and answer two questions, then if we think you have the right profile we’ll start talking to each other. First you speak with Kady (HR). If she is enthusiastic, you will talk to Adam and Sam (sales) and after that you will meet our head of Commercial Chris and our Country Director Effie. And before you know it, you’ll be part of our cool company. Easee!
Please do not apply if
You want to join a streamlined business operation where you will be given predefined tasks, responsibilities and training. At Easee, roles and seniority are of secondary importance; we are all empowered and expected to get our hands dirty to contribute any way we can in the company’s success; this means getting involved daily in tasks that are beyond our role description, often outside of our comfort zone. And, although we promise you will find endless support and coaching in your efforts, your personal development also has to be initiated by you.