Easee’s vision is to shape the power grid of the future and the corporate culture of the future. During 2021, we have a goal of installing 550,000 charging robots for electric cars. Our long-term goal is 5 million installed units by 2025. We expect to achieve major market positions in Europe and the rest of the world. Easee will be recognized as a world leader in charging and power management technology. This will be an eventful journey, which we will share with others.
We build a robust team, with generous and dedicated colleagues. A team where all employees do their utmost every day to ensure that we live up to our vision:
“We will have the most satisfied customers in the world and all our customers will be happy when they think of Easee. You can trust Easee. Easee always listens. Easee always shows up. Easee always puts the customer (the person) first.”
For us, support is so much more than phone calls and answering emails. Support is emotions, associations, trust and respect. It is to put the customer first, and always do what we can to solve their small and large tangles in everyday life. Always with positivity, love and availability. We are a Customer Excellence team, and now we are looking for more who want to contribute to having the world’s most satisfied customers.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Ensure that end customers and installers who contact Customer Excellence, by phone and email, get the best support experience they could have.
- Handle installation technical inquiries and perform technical support for our customers via our CRM system or via telephone.
- Reporting and registration of cases in CRM
- Documentation, reporting and design of internal guidelines
- Customer Feedback analysis and reporting
- Actively influence and provide input on priorities in the roadmap in relation to known errors in the field or other improvement proposals
- Ensure that installers have an efficient process when installing our products, and reduce friction when configuring Easee products. Follow up our installers and strive to be satisfied
- Contribute to culture building and competence sharing in the Customer Excellence team. Assist other colleagues, and participate in training new ones. Both in products, work processes and technical information
What we think is a good match We look first and foremost for the person, the driving force and the competence. In that order. In addition, we have faith in you as It is especially important for the role that you have very good communication skills, and practice our values in both oral and written communication. You are motivated by the opportunity to influence our “external face”, and are attracted by becoming part of a dynamic and vibrant organization with a continuous focus on improvement – both professionally and personally.
- is service-minded – you get a kick out of seeing that your own efforts lead to others having an easier everyday life
- is a good listener – you always put yourself in others ‘shoes, and quickly manage to create a great understanding of others’ situation
- is self-motivated and curious – you love to solve challenges, and do not give up until you have found the reasons for them
Your background may include some of this
- You have experience with customer contact and customer service, preferably a background as an electrician, in IT support or the electronics industry
- Experience with CRM system, administration system and FAQ.
- If you speak more languages than English, this is also a great advantage
- Do not check all the boxes? We are still happy to accept your application! Describe in the application how you envisage that you and your skills can influence Easee and our Customer Excellence team.
Are you considering submitting an application? In Easee you will have a varied everyday life and contact with many different roles and functions both internally and externally. You will have the opportunity to further develop your competence in the fields you enjoy most, and great freedom to shape your own future. Easee is not for everyone. To be a right match, you must understand, acknowledge and want to work for Easee’s vision and goals. This means, among other things, that you commit to working to become the best version of yourself.