Shape the future of electricity, by developing innovative, user-friendly, and scalable cloud solutions at Easee.
Easee is a company with a clear vision; to shape the future of electricity through developing a smart and user-friendly eco-system for energy distribution. The first step is the Charging Robot, which has already made Easee one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. In addition to shaping the future of electricity, we also want to shape the future of business culture. Losing ourselves and our human touch as we grow bigger is not an alternative. We are revolutionizing business culture, showcasing that with people first – success will follow. And that respect, love, honesty, and trust are more than decals on our office walls – it’s who we are and who we work on to remain.
Now, where does that place you and your software development skills?
We’ve built a world-leading EV charging robot – now is the time for our Cloud platform to catch up and help us realize our vision of shaping the future of electricity! Our charging robots send massive amounts of data to the cloud every day. Our team of cloud developers turns this data into smarter ways of charging that reduce the load on the power grid. To realize this, the Cloud Team is building scalable services and solutions in our AWS-based cloud platform. As a Software Developer, you will take ownership and work in an autonomous and cross-functional team (squad), either focusing on Charging experience, Energy management, or IoT and integrations.
You will work with enabling a faster, better, and easier charging experience for our users. We won’t tell you what to build or how to build it, that’s up to you and the rest of your squad. You will be a problem solver, not a task solver, as we don’t measure the number of releases or when you leave the office – but rather the impact of the problems you solve.
We’ve only just started our journey to become an unparalleled Norwegian technology adventure – and we want to share it with you!
- An influential role in one of Norway’s fastest scaling profitable start-ups with big plans for the journey onward!
- A company culture characterized by love, compassion, and honesty.
- Contribute to solving difficult technical problems using modern technology, in a complex and unique service offering
- Engaging tasks and work-life balance. At Easee, we believe everyone is happier, more innovative, productive, and kinder if they also have room for meaningful arenas outside of work.
- As the company grows, you will too. Rapid growth means new challenges, new responsibilities, new roles, and new team set-ups, so we are confident in promising growth opportunities in Easee.
- In addition to exciting tasks, you can of course also expect a competitive salary and benefits package, including the opportunity to buy stocks in Easee.
You will work with
- Develop cloud services that handle our huge number of users and connected devices that scale further along with our crazy growth.
- Solve user problems with a team of highly skilled and motivated developers, designers, and QA.
- Develop code with high quality that is covered by automated tests and gets shipped frequently.
- Have fun while doing the above and participate in creating an awesome culture.
We are currently looking for new colleagues for both the Stavanger and Oslo offices, both junior and senior developers!
To succeed in the role as a junior developer, we believe you need
- 1+ years of experience with software development
- Some experience with .NET and C#
- A relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
To succeed in the role as a senior developer, we believe you need
- 3+ years of experience with software development
- Experience with .NET and C#
- A bonus is experience with scaling Cloud solutions and microservices-based architecture
A bonus if you also have
- Knowledge of Domain-Driven Design and Test-Driven Development
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with IoT and MQTT
Other relevant technologies which we use are REST API, SQL, Docker, WebSocket, Typescript, RabbitMQ, Angular, and GraphQL.
We happily accept applications in both Norwegian and English and would love to hear in your cover letter how you picture how you and your skills can make an impact at Easee.