We are heartbroken and longing for a People & Systems Generalist.
Can you make our heart whole again?
At the centre of every human body is the heart. It pumps blood in order to send oxygen and nutrients to all parts of the body. It ensures that every part is performing at its best. It’s really a lot like the People Excellence team here in Easee. And now we are searching for someone to strengthen our heart. To help us create a stronger bone structure, better blood flow and find the right oxygen levels for all our body parts.
As our new People & Systems Generalist you will be a contributor to the heart of Easee, in the People Excellence (HR) domain, and form part of the UK People team and the global People Excellence team. You will focus on creating, developing and implementing HR operational processes and take lead on the HRIS and Payroll System.
What are the characteristics of our missing ❤️piece?
👨❤️👨 First and foremost, you’re a people person. You genuinely care about people, and something sparks in you when you hear about Easee’s People First focus.
👨💻 You have experience working as a HR Administrator.
💌 You’re super passionate about delivering great service by email, phone, instant messaging and in person to help our employees with their questions and queries.
🧹 Organising and co-ordinating makes you happy.
⚒️ You feel excited to help shape our People function.
💙 You’ll be an advocate for our culture and lead by example with our values.
🤩 You have a strong interest in HR operations and system analytics.
🤓 Ideally you hold a L3 CIPD qualification.
The day-to-day tasks are not just pumping blood. You will be working on improving the blood flow of the People systems. This includes:
- Maintaining day to day and administration of People systems (SageHR, DocuSign and LearnUpon); set up new starters, update employee records, internal changes and personnel documentation ensuring legal compliance.
- Help to set up and maintain our new global HRIS and train employees and caretakers on using this.
- Provide People data reports and create automated reporting functions on People systems.
- Record all long-term absences on the system; maternity, paternity or long-term sickness.
Is your heart skipping a beat from excitement? 💓 You can also look forward to:
- Be the first point of contact on all employee and caretaker support, providing routine advice on the People handbook.
- Assist with the review of HR policies and procedures.
- Create and develop HR processes within People Excellence, and collaborate with Recruitment, Employer Branding, HR compliance and Easee PD to develop processes.
- Process all people-related operational tasks linked to the employee lifecycle; right to work including sponsorships, salary letters, contract changes, parental leave policies and other relevant tasks.
- Process all employee benefits administration e.g.; setting up new employees on travel and healthcare.
- Support the People Excellence Specialist and Head of People with employee relation cases e.g., inviting to meeting or taking minutes.
- Organise cultural and social events for the UK team such as; summer event or winter event.
- Lead and support on relevant projects.
Easee is growing and changing every day. You may need to take on additional tasks along the way, and you will for sure be required to work on becoming the best version of yourself. Along your journey you will face challenges, but you will also feel empowerment, love, and acceptance. Easee is not for everyone. To become a part of our precious heart you must understand, recognise, and want to work for the vision and goals of Easee💙
What we offer ⭐️
- Salary between £34,500 – £38,500 depending on experience.
- A chance to work at the fastest-growing Norwegian start-up ever.
- The opportunity to support the development of the People strategy in the UK.
- The chance to be part of an enterprise striving to be a People First employer.
- Private health insurance scheme.
- Hybrid and flexible work schedule.
Let’s tell you a story; it all started back in 2018️
There were three brave entrepreneurs who had a dream. A dream of making life easier by creating an ecosystem to distribute our limited energy in a smarter and more sustainable way. The first step on the way to creating an ecosystem was developing the world´s smartest electric vehicle charger. Since then, Easee has grown from 3 to 400+ employees located in Norway, the UK, the Netherlands, Germany, and France. Easee exports to 23 countries in Europe. With the ambition of becoming one of the largest companies in green technology in Europe by 2026, and one of the largest in the world by 2031.
Today our story continues by developing innovative solutions for charging and power management technology, to provide an ecosystem that will give customers a seamless experience from A to Z. You may wonder how? By practicing the powerful vision of shaping the future of electricity and business culture. This means focusing both on developing scalable and future-orientated technology, while also setting the example for what a sustainable organisation and people-focused business culture can be. One where values and employees come first. Always