We have all been there. Your alarm goes off at 07:00 and you start the day waking up on the wrong side of the bed. The morning coffee does not give you the relief and energy it normally does. It’s pouring down on your way to work, and you realise you are wearing the wrong coat. Then suddenly someone comes and gives you their umbrella. A simple act of kindness – you can feel their good energy down to your toes. You can’t give that good energy back, but you can pay it forward to others. This is the kindness we are looking for in our Customer Success Specialist.
We’re looking for a Dutch speaking everyday hero who would love to help our installers and end users by offering first line support and advice. In doing so, you need to have technical knowledge and experience within the field of electricity and/or installing. As part of the Customer Excellence team in Benelux, you can share your good energy by helping to solve technical problems and ensuring that our customers receive the best possible care. And hopefully, our customers will pay it forward and together we can change the world. 💚
‘You make a living off what you get. But you make a life of what you give’ – Winston Churchill
You will give:
- First line phone and mail support: you solve technical problems for our customers and installers with your specific knowledge
- Clarity and ensure quality: you make sure that all problems are registered and handled in our CRM system (ZENDESK).
- Special attention to our users: you participate in online & offline EV events to meet our end customers, partners and installers
- A boost to our internal communication: you share knowledge with your team by collecting feedback and setting up an internal knowledge base
- A helping hand to your colleagues: you will work closely with colleagues from different locations and provide support with the standardisation & optimisation of our processes.
You will get:
- As we work to create light for others, we naturally light our own way. Working at Easee is not for everyone. You need to commit that you want to become the best version of yourself
- The freedom to become the best version of yourself. But be aware: it’s no walk in the park, this requires extreme ownership. We expect you to be mature enough to handle this freedom
- A lot of positive energy from your (international) colleagues
- Access to OpenUp psychologists without a waiting list. If you ever need someone to talk to. You do you
- Things like a supplementary pension, holiday money, free lunch, laptop, telephone and great (international) events
What makes you energised?
Maybe you like to deep dive into the nitty-gritty. Or maybe you like to get your hands dirty when solving technical issues. As our Customer Success Specialist, you should have knowledge about electricity and installing or technical experience within the field of energy. It’s also a big plus if you have experience in the EV- or solar industry.
As we are serving Easee’s markets in The Netherlands you need to be fluent in both Dutch and English. You should also know how to handle storms and know how to make the sun shine afterwards. And last but not least, you should be the person that hands over your umbrella when it’s pouring down. Because you understand the value of paying good energy forward.
About Easee – It all started back in 2018
There were three brave entrepreneurs in Norway that had a dream: making life easier by creating an ecosystem to distribute our limited energy in a smarter and more sustainable way. The first step in creating an ecosystem was developing the world’s smartest electric vehicle charger. ⚡️
Since then, Easee has grown from 3 to 400+ employees in several European countries, with the ambition of becoming one of the largest companies in green technology in Europe by 2026, and one of the largest in the world by 2031.🏆 Easee exports to 23 countries in Europe and we won’t stop here!
Today, our story continues by developing innovative solutions for charging and power management technology, to provide an ecosystem that will give customers a seamless experience from A to Z. You may wonder how? By practicing the powerful vision of shaping the future of electricity and business culture. This means, focusing both on developing scalable and future-orientated technology, while also setting the example for what a sustainable organisation and people-focused business culture can be – one where values and employees come first, always! 💪
So, can your energy be combined with ours? Can we together make the world a better place?
We can promise that you will face challenges, but you will also feel empowerment, love, and acceptance. Easee is not for everyone. To become our Customer Success Specialist you must understand, recognise, and want to work for the vision and goals of Easee. This also means that you commit to working to become the best version of yourself. 💙