Easee is a company with a clear vision; to shape the future of electricity through developing a smart and user-friendly eco-system for energy distribution. The first step is the Charging Robot, which has already made Easee one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. In addition to shaping the future of electricity, we also want to shape the future of business culture. Losing ourselves and our human touch as we grow bigger is not an alternative. We are revolutionizing business culture, showcasing that with people first – success will follow.
Take ownership to develop our embedded solutions.
Shape the future of electricity, by developing innovative and user-friendly embedded solutions.
We are now looking for Technical Lead Embedded Software and Services in Germany.
You will have the opportunity to work on:
- Developing products that will be used by millions of people across the globe, perhaps the one on your neighbor’s wall?
- Contribute to developing IoT solutions
- System development and programming of microcontrollers in C
- Lead and/or take part in larger project development: architecture, implementation and testing
- Contributing to innovation and learning, across all our technology teams
- Graphics/user interface – we want our customers to really enjoy the user interface on the products they purchase
- Wireless communication, proprietary 868MHz, BLE, wifi, or 4G – we want all our products to communicate seamlessy!
What we offer you:
- At Easee, people come first! And we mean it!
- Flexible working time models to reconcile family, leisure and career
- Partnership-based working atmosphere and employee events
- Individual support for professional and personal development
- Flat hierarchies as well as cooperation in interdisciplinary and intercultural teams
- The opportunity to advance your career in the growing market for electromobility
What you need to work at Easee
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Cybernetics or other
- relevant education
- Experience with embedded system development and programming in C
- Proactive- You understand what needs to be done and you do it!
Note: All job advertisements are always directed at male, female and diverse applicants, regardless of age, gender, disability, origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Applicants are selected solely on the basis of qualifications.