Easee, the company behind ‘the world’s smartest Electric Vehicles (EV) charging robot’, is recruiting for an Account Manager to join our organisation based in our London office.This fantastic hands-on role is ideal for an innovative, sharp thinking and driven individual accustomed to rolling their sleeves up and make great things happen.
What is an Account Manager in Easee?
In this role, you will build, maintain and develop long-term and sustainable relationships with our different partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain the relationships with our Elites Installers and Vantage Wholesalers
- Anticipate, and resolve the technical and logistic issues that may arise in correlation with other easee departments.
- Develop your portfolio of Elites and Vantage to answer the increasing demand for our product across the UK and NI.
- Ensure the induction of new partners to the Easee Way
- Ensure the current partners are regularly trained and updated on our products
- Train and drive our partners to deploy Easee on the field.
- You will effectively report on our CRM tool an accurate view on a weekly basis to ensure production/stock capacity
What is in it for you?
- A chance to work at the fastest-growing Norwegian start-up ever
- Opportunity to build our brand from the start in a whole new market
- The possibility to buy shares via our employee stock purchase plan
- The chance to grow and be the best version of yourself every day
- Be part of the best business culture ever (people first)
What do we require
- You have a passion for technology and sustainability and can learn quickly to provide outstanding service.
- Experience working in sales and account management (external customers)
- You have a long-term visions and mindset, quick win is not part of your vocabulary
- You develop relationship, creating a bond and understand that partnership is revealed in the difficult moment.
- Love-sharer, going through difficult decision for the best of the two, you are not afraid to deliver the kind truth.
- You know how to interact with all the other teams of Easee to involve them at the right time for the right reasons. Your assertiveness will be the key to succeed.
- You can commit to 2-3 days per week either in our London or Glasgow office for at least the first 3months.
Who are you?
- People is your priority
- Enjoy helping others to get better and driving them towards a common goal
- Honest and Open, you share the truth, even when it’s hard
- Always thinking and assessing each decision before taking them.
- Organiser, sorting out chaos is your hobby
Easee’s vision is to shape the power grid and corporate culture of the future. To date we have sold more than 500 000 chargers and integrated with more than 50 partners. Our long-term goal is 5 million units sold by 2025. We want Easee to be the ‘David’ and take on the ‘Goliath’ that is the energy sector. The journey there will be about digitisation of old energy infrastructure and it’s sure to be an amazing roller coaster. We’d love to share the experience with you!
Working at Easee
Is a blast. With us, it’s ‘People First’. All employees work actively to become the best version of themselves. We believe this is a recipe for creating a dream workplace with inspired employees who have an inner glow and are looking forward to getting to work. Not because they have to, but because they genuinely want to and because they realize that they are part of something bigger than themselves.
Our company culture is centred around the values of trust, openness, honesty, love, vulnerability and respect. Only by hiring people that genuinely care about lifting those around them, as well as improving themselves, can we make the impossible possible. We have strong visions and ambitions, but we are in no hurry and we do not take shortcuts. We hate to deliver something sub-standard and to compromise on customer experience and quality. It is the journey that is the goal, not the end result.
We will review and respond to your application within one week. If you have not heard from us within this time please assume your application has been unsuccessful. The process is simple: send us your CV (Elon Musk got his onto one page, maybe you could too?) and answer two questions, then if we think you have the right profile we’ll start talking to each other. First you speak with Kady(Recruiter). If she is enthusiastic, you will talk to someone from the sales team and after that you will meet Nans (Head of New Business development). And before you know it, you’ll be part of our cool company. Easee!
Please do not apply if
You want to join a streamlined business operation where you will be given predefined tasks, responsibilities and training. At Easee, roles and seniority are of secondary importance; we are all empowered and expected to get our hands dirty to contribute any way we can in the company’s success; this means getting involved daily in tasks that are beyond our role description, often outside of our comfort zone. And, although we promise you will find endless support and coaching in your efforts, your personal development also has to be initiated by you.