Easee, the company behind ‘the world’s smartest Electric Vehicles (EV) charging robot’, is entering France and therefore we’re recruiting for a Technical Advisor who will support our customers with technical knowledge.
What are you going to do?
As a technical specialist you will provide advice, support and training to our customers, both proactively and reactively. You will help solve technical problems and ensure that our customers receive the best possible care. In short: you will be the product expert for Easee in France and will have the following responsibilities:
- You will diagnose and resolve technical issues remotely using our Easee engineering portal.
- You will give quick and accurate feedback to our customers (e.g. Installers)
- You provide our product teams in Norway with relevant feedback on market specific issues and help with product development.
- You provide (online) product training for our partners and installers.
- You are account manager of the existing network of installation partners.
- You assist the installers with technical support and advice.
- You ensure that all problems are registered and handled in our CRM system.
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to work at the fastest growing Norwegian start-up ever and to be one of the first employees in France
- The possibility to buy shares via our employee stock purchase plan
- The chance to grow and be the best version of yourself every day
- Be part of the best business culture ever (people first)
- MacBook and iPhone from the company.
- Great (international) colleagues & team events
What do we require?
- You are a good communicator and enjoy solving problems
- A degree in Engineering is a plus
- Relevant experience working within electronics and / or technical support or EV industry.
- Fluent in French and English
- You are good at setting priorities and can keep multiple projects in multiple countries running at the same time.
- You’re based in (or somewhere around) Paris
Not ticking off all the boxes? We are happy to accept your application and would love to hear in your cover letter how you picture yourself and your skills can impact Easee.
Easee’s vision is to shape the power grid and corporate culture of the future. In 2021, we sold over 250,000 electric car charging robots. Our long-term goal is 5 million units sold by 2025. We want Easee to be the ‘David’ and take on the ‘Goliath’ that is the energy sector. The journey there will be about digitization of old energy infrastructure and it’s sure to be an amazing roller coaster. We’d love to share the experience with you!
Working at Easee
Is a blast. With us, it’s ‘People First’. All employees work actively to become the best version of themselves. We believe this is a recipe for creating a dream workplace with inspired employees who have an inner glow and are looking forward to getting to work. Not because they have to, but because they genuinely want to and because they realize that they are part of something bigger than themselves.
Our company culture is centered around the values of trust, openness, honesty, love, vulnerability, and respect. Only by hiring people that genuinely care about lifting those around them, as well as improving themselves, can we make the impossible possible. We have strong visions and ambitions, but we are in no hurry and we do not take shortcuts. We hate to deliver something sub-standard and to compromise on customer experience and quality. It is the journey that is the goal, not the end result.
The process is simple: send us your CV (Elon Musk got his into one page, maybe you could too?) and answer two questions, then if we think you have the right profile we’ll start talking to each other. First, you speak with Milou (HR). If she is enthusiastic, you will talk to someone from the global customer excellence department. Still in the running? Then you will meet our New Markets Directors Alicia Talal-Zahr and Stefan Dekker. And before you know it, you’ll be part of our cool company. Easee!
Please do not apply if
You want to join a streamlined business operation where you will be given predefined tasks, responsibilities, and training. At Easee, roles and seniority are of secondary importance; we are all empowered and expected to get our hands dirty to contribute in any way we can to the company’s success; this means getting involved daily in tasks that are beyond our role description, often outside of our comfort zone. And, although we promise you will find endless support and coaching in your efforts, your personal development also has to be initiated by you.