Easee, the company behind ‘the world’s smartest Electric Vehicles (EV) charging robot’, is recruiting for a Customer Service Support to join our organisation in our Customer Excellence team. Easee’s vision is to shape the future of electricity and business culture.
For us, support is so much more than phone calls and answering emails. Support is emotions, associations, trust and respect. It is to put the customer first, and always do what we can to solve their small and large tangles in everyday life. Always with positivity, love and availability. We are a Customer Excellence team, and now we are looking for more who want to contribute to having the world’s most satisfied customers.
“We will have the most satisfied customers in the world and all our customers will be happy when they think of Easee. You can trust Easee. Easee always listens. Easee always shows up. Easee always puts the customer (the person) first.”
What is a Customer Success Specialist in Easee?
Easee will have the world’s most satisfied customers. Our customers are happy when they think of us because they trust us as we always listen and always show up. We put the customer (people) first and our high-standard customer service wins our partners and customers hearts.
Customer Success is all about providing the best support for the customer and looking at ways to improve/prevent. We genuinely love customers and helping them. Being reactive as quickly as possible to give the best experience possible. Taking ownership and asking for help (information, more specialists), seeing trends in cases and reporting them to QA to save the work of friends.
- Receiving inbound and making outbound calls to existing customers to answer questions, support and teach about the Easee chargers and accessories
- Responding to e-mails from customers via CRM system (Zendesk)
- Helping customers via the above methods to complete the pre installation survey.
- Work closely with installers and clients to make sure the customers receive the best possible journey
- Ensure all assigned customers are supported from start to finish through the process
- Work with various systems e.g., Jumptech, Salesforce, Aircall, Live chat.
- Assign any missed calls that were made, when closed
- Checking how many tickets are received on Salesforce and assigning them
- Taking customer cases Inbound and responding until resolution
- Calling customers and talking them through the survey process
- Speaking with installers to check the customer’s journey until completion
- Prioritising your cases, making sure all your customers have been contacted
- Possible travel for training and team events
- Keeping up to date with new technology and changing methods
- Taking ownership of customers and Installation process to ensure customers feel seen and heard.
- Taking part In team culture boxes and continuing development of the Easee culture
What is in it for you?
- A chance to work at the fastest growing Norwegian start-up ever.
- The chance to grow and be the best version of yourself every day.
- Be part of the best business culture ever (people first).
- Competitive salary.
- MacBook and Iphone from the company.
- Pleasant (international) colleagues & team events.
- Hybrid working (3-4 days in the office).
Easee’s vision is to shape the power grid and corporate culture of the future. By 2021, we want to sell 500,000 electric car charging robots. To date we have sold more than 130 000 chargers and integrated with more than 50 partners. Our long-term goal is 5 million units sold by 2025. We want Easee to be the ‘David’ and take on the ‘Goliath’ that is the energy sector. The journey there will be about digitisation of old energy infrastructure and it’s sure to be an amazing roller coaster. We’d love to share the experience with you!
Working at Easee
Is a blast! With us, it’s ‘People First’. All employees work actively to become the best version of themselves. We believe this is a recipe for creating a dream workplace with inspired employees who have an inner glow and are looking forward to getting to work. Not because they have to, but because they genuinely want to and because they realise that they are part of something bigger than themselves.
Our company culture is centred around the values of trust, openness, honesty, love, vulnerability and respect. Only by hiring people that genuinely care about lifting those around them, as well as improving themselves, can we make the impossible possible. We have strong visions and ambitions, but we are in no hurry and we do not take shortcuts. We hate to deliver something sub-standard and to compromise on customer experience and quality. It is the journey that is the goal, not the end result.
We will respond to your application within one week, if you have not received an outcome within two weeks, please assume your application has not been successful. The process is simple: send us your CV (Elon Musk got his onto one page, maybe you could too?) and answer two questions, then if we think you have the right profile we’ll start talking to each other. First you speak with Luis (HR). If he is enthusiastic, you will talk to Marvin (customer success Caretaker), Katie (Global Trade Caretaker) and Ross (International Customer Excellence Manager). And before you know it, you’ll be part of our cool company, It’s that Easee!
Are you considering submitting an application? In Easee you will have a varied everyday life and contact with many different roles and functions both internally and externally. You will have the opportunity to further develop your competence in the fields you enjoy most, and great freedom to shape your own future. Easee is not for everyone. To be a right match, you must understand, acknowledge and want to work for Easee’s vision and goals. This means, among other things, that you commit to working to become the best version of yourself.